Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FIRE RETARDANTS CHEMICALS

SO HERE WE ARE IN THE PIT OF OUR STOMACH ,WE KNOW WHAT IS WRONG , YOU CAN FEEL IT YOU CAN SENSE IT,YOUR HEAD ACE IS TELLING YOU YOUR STOMACH ACE IS CONFIRMING IT.. NO WAY IT CANT BE IT JUST CANT BEEEE.BUT IT IS.. YOUR FEELING LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR FURNITURE WHAT NO WAY NO HOW BUT SADLY THIS IS TRUE..SO YOU SET OUT TO FIND OUT WHY AND AS YOU READ AND GATHER KNOWLEDGE YOUR STOMACH STARTS TURNING YOUR FACE WRINKLES UP INTO A MESS YA NEED A DRINK BUT WAIT YOU DONT DRINK WELL GOOD TIME TO START.. IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE ONE YOU FEEL SO BAD ..WELCOME TO MY WORLD.. I HEAR THIS EVERY DAY AS THE OWNER OF RCGREEN.ORG AND A CREATOR OF ECO DESIGNS I HAVE HEARD STORIES SEEN THE FACES OF DISPARE AND TALKED UNTIL I CANNOT TALK ANYMORE..BUT I CONTINUE WHY,,,CAUSE I HAVE TOO.

1 comment:

Anna Herman said...

I don't want fireretardent on my clothes or furnishings . With Halloween coming up. they put a lot of it on Kids costumes . I don't know why thats legal . In a nutshell This why they do it . Polyester is very flamable. if you use fire retardent it cost less to insure when the cloth is being imported to America & else where. It cost less to bring naturals into the country ie; Hemp, wool, Cotton, silk because it doesn't burn as easily. Now they find fire retardent in Women's Breast milk. How did it get there? partly from the furniture from the clothes too. Time for a change. watch out for stain resistant to . lots of chemicals in that.