Sunday, May 25, 2008

here we go

besically i have never bloged before i have had staff take my notes and interperate what i am presently doing and what i will be doing and what i just did ,.
but with the changing of staff my blog changes
so i have learnt all by myself to do my own blog to keep all of you rcgreen members in constant touch with what i am doing as often as i can remember .
i hope daily or at least a few times during the week.
being a part of this green world and creating the hipness of green has lead me down many paths daily i am dealing with green clients or designs or green companies
today though is sunday
i am with my little guy his name is
ayden alexander craymer
you can see pics on the rcgreen.org
we are at his karate for kids
he is a tiger tot
ki ia
this week i taught ayden to say
its a great day to be alive
with meaning he says it
he asked me
what does alive mean
i said when you say it how do you feel
he said happy
i said that is what alive truly means
that night we all went to a restaurent he said very loud to the waiter
its a great day to be alive
everyone in our area including my wife leila and aydens tata laughed
everyone came alive
ayden just smiled
cool
it is a great day to be alive
rc

No comments: